INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE LSHTM GCP TRAINING
1) Please go to the LSHTM GCP training.
2) Create a ‘New account’ as displayed on the bottom of this page.
3) When prompted, enter the username as: ‘your name_CRASH-3’.
4) Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
5) Log in to your account by entering your log in details.
6) Click on ‘My Courses’ > ‘Good Clinical Practice’.
7) Work through the materials and complete the ‘GCP Assessment’ at the end.
8) On successfully obtaining a score of 80% or above, you will be awarded a certificate.
9) Forward a copy of this certificate to the CRASH-3 Trial Coordinating Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your training!
CRASH-3 Trial Coordinating Centre